SAYONARA SALE ON NOW!

After a decade in Japan our family has decided to relocate overseas. Most of our belongings have been sold or shipped but there are a few remaining gems looking for their new forever families.

Everything is available for PICK UP only in Kichijoji. See the map on the right for directions.

Happy shopping and Sayonara!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome

This blog was created when I realized that the "spring cleaning" of my apartment had run into summer, and then fall.

As I continue to de-clutter and reorganize my home, I will keep adding clothes, books, furniture, and various other items I no longer need, in the hopes that someone else will have a use for them.

Most of my stuff is sorted into big bags of similar items, usually listed at ¥2,000 per bag. Thus I may offer a "Big Bag of Women's Shoes" or "Big Bag of Linens." Other, smaller items may be offered individually, and occasionally I will post something for free. If you don't see something, but think I may have it hiding in the back of a closet somewhere, feel free to email me.

All items are available for pick-up in Kichijoji only, unless otherwise specified. I hope you can find a new use for my recycled items. Thanks for checking in.

No comments: